Wednesday, August 19, 2009

London Entry # 2


Scott and Paul on our first morning. We took the subway from Steve and Julie's house and walked across the Thames.








This is me on the way to Harrod's (the building with the flags). We've been restrained from buying things because we don't have room in our suitcases, but I was tempted. What a lot of stuff!

Sorry the pictures and captions are mixed up, but I don't quite have this blog set-up figured out. If anyone can e-mail me with help on how to configure photos in blogspot I'd appreciate it. Also, I'll hope to get better at posting multiple pictures.

We've been having full days of sightseeing, then go home for dinner with Steve and Julie. Scott wasn't feeling too well yesterday so he spent the afternoon resting while Paul and I went to the Victoria and Albert Museum. He's gotten good enough on the subway system that he could get himself home fine. Today we went to the Tower of London and enjoyed it a lot. We tried to go to the Natural History Museum in the afternoon but were just too worn out, so we came home and relaxed. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment